About This Lecture Series
This newly developed super course will explore the most current research and practice-based evidence of periodontal therapy. Together, we will gain an understanding of the link between periodontal disease and other systemic chronic health conditions, the importance of prevention, and the non-surgical and surgical treatment options used for managing periodontal and peri-implant diseases.
- January 16, 2019
- March 6, 2019
- April 10, 2019
- May 22, 2019
- Non-Surgical Periodontal Therapy
- September 4, 2019
- Antimicrobials, Nutrition and Adjunctive Options in the Treatment of Periodontal Disease
- October 16, 2019
- Implant Maintenance and Peri-Implant Pathology
- November 13, 2019
- Metrics for Success: The Re-Evaluation
- December 11, 2019
- Periodontal Surgery, Regeneration and Microsurgery
- January 22, 2020
- Implant Dentistry in 2020
- March 4, 2020
- Update in Oral Pathology
- April 15, 2020
- Periodontal Linkages with other Specialities
- May 13, 2020
- THE FINAL ASCENT
Important Information for all Lectures:
All lectures in the series will be hosted in Room AH 141.
There is free parking throughout the Niagara College, Welland Campus after 5pm.
Please arrive in time to register, enjoy our refreshments, and take your seat.
Lectures Available For Enrollment
Course 3 in Perio in the Peninsula
Course 2 in the Perio in the Peninsula lecture series.
Intro to the current state of Perio!