Presented by: Dr. Peter C. Fritz, B.Sc., D.D.S., F.R.C.D.(C)., Ph.D. (Perio), M.B.A.
- Review treatment modalities and learn of the current controversies in literature
- Discover nutritional interventions for periodontal health
- Understand nutrition beyond fluoride for the prevention of cavities, for maintaining periodontal health, and as a potential role in healing.
- Learn of the impact of cannabis and tobacco on periodontal health
- All lectures in the series will be hosted in Room AH 141.
- There is free parking throughout the Niagara College, Welland Campus after 5pm.
- Please arrive in time for registration, to enjoy our light refreshments, and to take your seat.