Join us for lecture 9 of the 12 part lecture series exploring cutting edge updates in the world of periodontics. In this lecture, learn from Dr. Fritz the current protocols used to ensure a 98% success rate for implant surgery.
Presented by: Dr. Peter C. Fritz, B.Sc., D.D.S., F.R.C.D.(C)., Ph.D. (Perio), M.B.A.
- Understand the current protocols for implant surgery along with their timelines
- Identify the metrics for success and success rates of practitioners
BROUGHT TO YOU WITH GENEROUS SUPPORT FROM:
- All lectures in the series will be hosted in Room AH 141.
- There is free parking throughout the Niagara College, Welland Campus after 5pm.
- Please arrive in time for registration, to enjoy our light refreshments, and to take your seat.