Presented by: Dr. Peter C. Fritz, B.Sc., D.D.S., F.R.C.D.(C)., Ph.D. (Perio), M.B.A. &
Amanda B. Longo, B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D.
Join us as we continue along the treatment journey of the case studies first introduced in Lecture 2 (diagnosis and treatment planning), revisited in Lecture 4 (non-surgical periodontal therapy) and finally re-evaluated in Lecture 7. Close the loop on these example cases as we define the essential metrics necessary to quantify the success of SRP.
Learn of non-dental related metrics for success including strategies to promote mindfulness , the psychological process of purposely bringing one’s attention to experiences occuring in the present moment without judgement. Make room in our minds for strategies to improve what we can control and to let go of all that we cannot.
- Evaluate the success of non-surgical therapy
- Understand the metrics essential for the Dental Hygienist’s Dashboard
- Review the follow-up after both positive and negative outcomes
- Develop proven strategies in mindfulness and chasing excellence in all that is in our control, and learning to respond to those factors that are outside of our ultimate control
- All lectures in the series will be hosted in Room AH 141.
- There is free parking throughout the Niagara College, Welland Campus after 5pm.
- Please arrive in time for registration, to enjoy our light refreshments, and to take your seat.