Presented by: Dr. Peter C. Fritz, B.Sc., D.D.S., F.R.C.D.(C)., Ph.D. (Perio), M.B.A.
Dr. Amanda B. Longo, B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D.
Donna Lavoie, RDH
Linda Dakin, RDH
Taylor Sparrow, RDH
Together, we will revisit the series of case studies introduced and diagnosed in Lecture 2. As an interactive group, we will discuss and determine the most efficient and effective non-surgical periodontal treatment plan for each of these cases.
As a dynamic team, Dr. Peter Fritz, Amanda Longo and master clinicians, Donna Lavoie and Linda Dakin will present results of a two-year long trial investigating the effects of ultrasonic scaling alone compared to ultrasonics with the use of hand instrumentation.
- Review contemporary versus traditional instrumentation
- Discover the armamentarium required to deliver non-surgical periodontal care
- Unveil the results of a long anticipated methods development study involving the use of ultrasonics instrumentation alone versus ultrasonics plus hand instrumentation
- Revisit five case studies of gingivitis and various stages and grades of periodontal disease
- All lectures in the series will be hosted in Room AH 141.
- There is free parking throughout the Niagara College, Welland Campus after 5pm.
- Please arrive in time for registration, to enjoy our light refreshments, and to take your seat.