Join us for lecture 10 of the 12 part lecture series exploring cutting edge updates in the world of periodontics. In this lecture, Dr. Fritz will be sharing many of the most interesting cases he’s encountered in oral pathology. Also, Dr. Fritz will share of his recent trip to Bhutan and the inspiration for his newest research endeavour!
Presented by: Dr. Peter C. Fritz, B.Sc., D.D.S., F.R.C.D.(C)., Ph.D. (Perio), M.B.A.
- Learn an algorithm to describe abnormal findings
- Review the most common pathology encountered in private practice
- Understand how to diagnose and when to refer your patients for treatment
BROUGHT TO YOU WITH GENEROUS SUPPORT FROM:
- All lectures in the series will be hosted in Room AH 141.
- There is free parking throughout the Niagara College, Welland Campus after 5pm.
- Please arrive in time for registration, to enjoy our light refreshments, and to take your seat.