Presented by: Dr. Peter C. Fritz, B.Sc., D.D.S., F.R.C.D.(C)., Ph.D. (Perio), M.B.A.
Armed with an abundance of knowledge of how to treat and prevent periodontal disease and its progression with non-surgical periodontal therapy, we are ready to unveil the next steps in treatment when specific areas are not responsive to non-surgical therapy, our first line of defence against periodontal disease.
Learn of periodontal surgical techniques and procedures that are used in only 7% of cases that do not respond favourably to non-surgical SRP protocols.
And, watch Dr. Fritz demonstrate these techniques first hand on a few unconventional items!
- Review the traditional surgical therapies available to manage periodontal disease
- Understand the benefits and challenges of a microsurgical approach
- Differentiate between connective tissue grafting and muco-gingival grafting
- Review alternative methods and techniques (i.e., cadaver vs. autogenous sources, pinhole techniques, etc.)
- All lectures in the series will be hosted in Room AH 141.
- There is free parking throughout the Niagara College, Welland Campus after 5pm.
- Please arrive in time for registration, to enjoy our light refreshments, and to take your seat.
BROUGHT TO YOU WITH GENEROUS SUPPORT FROM: